GROUP CONSOLIDATION MANAGER
- to assist the Head of Finance in preparing the Consolidated IFRS Financial Statements;
- to support the Head of Finance in overseeing and manage the six months and annual global accounting closes including preparation and communication of global close calendars, close progression and acting as the global point person for related inquiries;
- Review and analysis of the affiliate’s reporting packages;
- Prepare and/or review of accounting entries for corporate transactions (i.e. global FX, global intercompany, hedge accounting, etc.), account reconciliations and fluctuation analysis;
- Coordinate and review group and corporate intercompany eliminations and reconciliations. Ensure compliance with global entrepreneur structure.
- Manage daily and period FX rate processes and monitor compliance with current FX policies.
- Participate as a key stakeholder in all Tagetik-related activities such as changes to the global chart of accounts, sets of books, entity reporting hierarchies, user access (security), consolidation mappings and other processes/controls.
- Play a key role in global financial and accounting process/policy improvements
- Establish continuous monitoring controls, process/policy documentation and global checklists.
- University degree in accounting and finance
- Over 5 years of experience in a public company in the consolidation team and big4 audit firms
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with general accounting, foreign currency issues, month end close procedures, eliminations and consolidations, controls and working with external auditors
- IFRS technical expertise
- ERP literate; knowledge of Navision will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of Tagetik consolidation software will be considered a plus
- Proficient with MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Fluency in English
- Proactive, ability to operate effectively with limited supervision
- Ability to communicate at all levels